Friday, March 18, 2011

A Great Start to 2011

It has been a while since I have updated our family blog so I will try to get everything caught up. Currently I am nine months pregnant and keeping a blog has not been a priority.

The first weekend in January, our family spent New Years out at the lake house on Grand Lake. We spent time relaxing and working on our family goals. We had such a fun, calm and quiet weekend. So far, our New Years weekend has truly reflected our 2011, we’ve had a peaceful and calm past three months with lots of fun family time. I have spent a lot of time developing my goals for 2011 and I might share some of those throughout the year, but sadly, blogging did not make the list. I love keeping a record of Shepherd’s life and I love the blog book that I printed out of 2010. But, I just have other items on my list of goals that are more important.


Here is a picture of Shepherd and Dad playing the Duck Hunt on the "old school" Nintendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment