Monday, October 11, 2010

Falling in love with Fall

Fall is one of the best times of the year and this fall has been great. I love fall decorations and I love fall food! I have already made 3 batches of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, two batches of chili, and hot apple cider, and I am only getting started. The weather has been very warm this fall and I am not complaining! I love warm weather and I especially love 80 degree, blue sky weather. We have been trying to take advantage of this time of year and spend as much time as possible outside. We have been going to the park and we try to eat our lunch outside. (Less mess for me to clean up!)

Here are some pictures of Shepherd enjoying this beautiful fall….

We met Taylor in the park on his lunch break, ate Chick Fil A, and had fun playing!


Shepherd and Dad about to try out the slides




Shepherd getting dizzy on the Merry-Go-Round



Weeeee!


Happy on the swings!



The Faught Family enjoyed an early morning breakfast in the backyard to enjoy the crisp fall weather. We ate lemon poppy seed muffins (Taylor's favorite) and Pumpkin Harvest Lattes from Cafe on Broadway. Delish!








Shepherd sticks out his tongue when he is consentrating


My handsome boys on the swing!

Yum! Shep likes the lemon muffins!


Shepherd is now crying because Paisley got one of his muffins. :(



Playing in the park

1 comment:

  1. julia he is a DOLL!!! miss seeing yall! lincoln and shep would have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete